These deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use whole food ingredients that
provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor.
- Our recipes look, taste and smell so good because they're naturally that way
- It's an everyday entrée that is a delicious and nutritious way to
make more out of mealtime
- A natural, homestyle stew with tender cuts in savory gravy
- Deliciously, chunky, slow-cooked classics using whole food ingredients
- A delicious and nutritious way to make more out of mealtime
- Contains no Wheat, Poultry By-Products, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- 3 grain-free options
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver, Egg Whites, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Peas, Carrots, Eggs, Guar Gum, Red Peppers, Celery, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement), Choline Chloride, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
|Crude Protein||Not Less Than||8.0%|
|Crude Fat||Not Less Than||4.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Not More Than||1.0%|
|Moisture||Not More Than||82.0|
Wellness Chicken Stew Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth & maintenance.
Serve at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate the unused portion.
The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. When fed alone to adults, feed 1 to 1 1/4 cans per 8 lbs. of body weight per day, for puppies up to twice this amount. For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.
CALORIE CONTENT: This food contains 905 kcal/kg or 320 kcal/can ME (metabolizable energy) on an as fed basis (calculated).