This product is on special order
Will be available in 3-5 business days from order date.
At Naturally Urban, we love Orijen Original Entrée Pâté for Cats because it is a high-quality, nutrient-rich wet food that provides cats with the nourishment they need to thrive. The first 8 ingredients in this diet are raw poultry and fish, including raw chicken, chicken liver, whole mackerel, chicken bone broth, fish bone broth, chicken heart, whole sardine and egg.
Some of the features and benefits of Orijen Original Entrée Pâté for Cats include:
- The WholePrey diet features the most succulent and nutrient-rich parts of the prey, including poultry or fish, organs and bone, to mimic what cats' ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Pâté of poultry and fish is topped with succulent shreds of chicken, providing cats with a delicious and satisfying meal.
- The wet food is packed with 95% animal ingredients and no peas, lentils, legumes, carrageenan or gums.
- 80% moisture helps to keep cats nourished and hydrated.
- Cats love the taste and we feel great knowing we are feeding them the best food available.
We are thrilled to offer this new product from Orijen and believe it will be a great addition to any cat's diet. If you're looking for a high-quality, nutritious wet food for your feline friend, we highly recommend trying Orijen Original Entrée Pâté for Cats.
Chicken, chicken liver, whole mackerel, chicken bone broth, fish bone broth, chicken heart, whole sardine, egg, taurine, salt, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement], minerals [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide], choline chloride. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude protein (min.) 12%, Crude fat (min.) 6%, Crude Fibre (max.) 0.5%, Moisture (max.) 80%, Taurine (min.) 0.2%