This product is on special order
Will be available in 3-5 business days from order date.
A nutritious blend of humanely raised chicken and wild-caught salmon, sourced using sustainable fishing practices, with local non-GMO veggies and superfoods.
PREMIUM FARM-TO-BOWL INGREDIENTS
• Made with humanely raised premium meats and bone broths, always free from antibiotics and growth hormones
• All ingredients are human grade and produced in a human grade facility
• 100% Certified Humane meats and Ocean Wise wild-caught fish
• Nutrient-rich veggies such as pumpkin, spinach and green beans
• Packed with superfood ingredients such as coconut oil, turmeric and dandelion greens
• Human grade vitamin and mineral pack
• Full transparency. Trace every ingredient back to the source
• Single protein diet options
• No tapioca starches or carrageenan
• Free from all grains, potatoes and fillers
• Clean meats, free from antibiotics and growth hormones
EASY FEEDING AS TOPPER OR COMPLETE MEAL
• Highly palatable & nutritious meal or topper option
• Multiple flavors & rotational with any Open Farm wet or dry food
• Easy-serve & resealable tetra pak container
• Environmentally friendly packaging,
recyclable and BPA-free
HOW IT’S MADE
All 100% human grade ingredients USDA inspected meats, bone broth, non-GMO
veggies and other minerals and vitamins
Ingredients are kettle cooked together in small batches in a human-grade USA kitchen
FILLING & SEALING
Stews & Blends are then pumped into the TetraPaks
COOKING & PRESSURE
TetraPaks are sealed and go
through a hot water pressure cooker to remove any pathogens (salmonella, E.coli) and then cooled prior to packaging
Humanely raised chicken, chicken bone broth, wild caught salmon, pumpkin, carrots, spinach , red lentils, agar agar, cranberries, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), chicory root, sunflower oil, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salt, dried kelp , potassium chloride, dandelion greens, choline chloride, taurine, turmeric
Vitamin a supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, biotin, folic acid, vitamin b12 supplement
Zinc amino acid chelate , iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate , manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite
Open Farm Chicken & Salmon Rustic Blend cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Crude Protein(min) 8%
Crude Fat(min) 6%
Crude Fiber(max) 2%
DAILY RATION & FEEDING GUIDE
CALORIE CONTENT: 900 KCAL/KG OR 151 KCAL/169 G CARTON
SERVE AS A COMPLETE AND BALANCED MEAL OR TOPPER WITH OPEN FARM DRY FOOD.
Feed approx. 1 pack daily for every 5-8 lbs body weight
For every ½ pack added, reduce dry food by ¼ cup.
Adjust feed according to your cat’s age, energy and activity level.
Always ensure fresh water is available.