Available Delivery Options
Select your preferred method at checkout.
Pick up in-store within the hour
Pickup your order from our Chinatown location.
Local Home Delivery
Our eco-friendly Kitty-Tesla can deliver within 3 business days.
Local same day delivery via Swyft
We can deliver same day for orders received by 11am.
Out of town shipping
Shipped from our warehouse within 2 business days.
Nutrience Natural Kitten Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to ensure optimal nutrition for young kittens still needing mother's milk, such as weaning, rejected or orphaned kittens.
In addition to starting your kitten off on the right foot in life, Nutrience Kitten Milk Replacer also provides a nutritious boost for convalescing, malnourished or nursing adult cats.
Key Features :
- Growth: Optimally balanced proteins for healthy muscular, skeletal and cerebral development
- Immunity: Formulated with bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
- Digestion: Pre- and probiotics help your kitten maintain a healthy intestinal tract and more effectively absorb nutrients.
Feeding Recommendations :
- Using the provided scoop, mix 2 ½ flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60ml) of hot (60?C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (30?C). Reconstituted kitten milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the following guide for feeding according to the age of the kitten(s), adjusting when necessary for kitten size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the kitten(s). Weighing the kitten(s) regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 3 weeks old, kittens may be taught to drink from a saucer, and at 4 weeks of age, weaning is possible. To successfully wean a kitten, slowly decrease the amount of milk fed over 3-5 days, meanwhile offering moist kitten food. Reconstituted milk replacer may be mixed into moist food if the kitten is slow to wean, or needs supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to kittens.
|Age (in days)||Feeding Frequency (times/day)||Amount per Feeding||Total Daily Amount|
|1-7||12||3 ml||36 ml|
|8-14||10||7 ml||70 ml|
|15-21||8||15 ml||120 ml|
|22-28||6||24 ml||144 ml|
|29-42||4||40 ml||160 ml|
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, coconut oil, skim milk powder, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-lysine, taurine, ?-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus Lichenformis, Bacillus Subtilis, natural vanilla flavor, vitamin A supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothentate, ascorbic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, silica, choline chloride, niacin, biotin, ferrous sulphate, copper sulfate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, zinc oxide, folic acid, cobalt sulphate, natural mixed tocopherols.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein min.||33.0%|
|Crude Fat min.||35.0%|
|Crude Fiber max.||0.15%|
|Taurine min.||500 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (calculated) :
450 kcal/100 g ME