GO! SOLUTIONS CARNIVORE
GRAIN FREE CHICKEN, TURKEY + DUCK
Some cats have decidedly carnivorous preferences. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your cat stay healthy, fit and playful.
This recipe also features:
- 100% fresh chicken, turkey, trout, salmon & duck and premium quality chicken, duck, turkey & salmon meals
- Fruits & veggies, with antioxidants to support immune system function, plus taurine to aid vision and heart function
- Probiotics and prebiotic fibre promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Chicken meal, de-boned chicken, de-boned turkey, duck meal, turkey meal, salmon meal, de-boned trout, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural fish flavour, peas, potatoes, whole dried egg, potato flour, tapioca, de-boned salmon, de-boned duck, salmon oil, pumpkin, apples, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, lentils, broccoli, cottage cheese, alfalfa, sweet potatoes, blackberries, squash, papayas, pomegranate, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
Good cat food with balanced nutrition and quality ingredients, my cat loves it. It's nice to find this food here as it's not carried in a lot of stores.