Packed with drool-worthy animal proteins for your furry little carnivore. This grain-free, protein-rich recipe provides complete & balanced nutrition to help your cat stay healthy, fit and playful.
This recipe also features:
- 97% animal source protein
- Premium quality cage-free chicken, turkey & duck
- Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
- Pumpkin to support good digestion
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten-free recipe
Available in 6.4oz (182g)
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavourful ingredients available. Here is a full list of the ingredients used in this recipe: Chicken, chicken liver, chicken broth, turkey broth, turkey, tapioca, duck, dried egg whites, flaxseed, cassia gum, guar gum, sodium tripolyphosphate, pumpkin, cranberries, salmon oil, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat. Adult: Feed approx. 1 carton per 6-8lbs of body weight per day. Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount. Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount. Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
Crude protein (min) 10% Crude fat (min) 5.5% Crude fibre (max) 1% Moisture (max) 78% ME (calculated) = 1002 kcal/kg or 182 kcal/182 g carton GO! CARNIVORE Grain Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Pâté is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.