Taplow Ventures LTD., is pleased to announce a NEW and NOVEL protein source with the introduction of our canned Fraser Valley Grub Formula. KASIKS canned products are produced at Coastwise Processors Inc., our human-grade canning facility located in British Columbia, Canada.
- Insect protein has become increasingly popular over the past few years as part of the human diet.
- Insects are Eco-Friendly, Novel, Clean & Healthy:
- Insect protein is equal and in some cases higher in protein and fat than traditional sources
- Zero methane production
- No added hormones, antibiotics or steroids
- GMO Free
- Reduced water consumption in farming insects over that of other animal protein options
- Low environmental impact and source of excellent nutrients
Kasiks Pet food is sourcing our soldier larvae from within our community. Enterra Feed Corporation is a CFIA approved farming facility located in British Columbia, Canada. Enterra feeds excess fruit, vegetable and grain from human food production.
“North American and European consumers are continually seeking unique quality protein sources for their pets. Insect protein is a partof many peoples’ diets. Our KASIKS Fraser Valley Grub formula contains insect to enhance the fat and protein of the diet.”
Boneless/skinless Salmon Water sufficient for processing Pea Starch Black Soldier Fly Larva Meal Sodium Chloride Calcium Carbonate Dicalcium Phosphate Potassium Chloride Choline Chloride Taurine Kale Minerals (Iron Proteinate Zinc Proteinate Copper Proteinate Manganese Proteinate Iodine) Vitamins (Niacin Vitamin E Supplement Thiamine mononitrate D-pantothenic Acid Riboflavin Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Vitamin A Supplement Folic Acid Biotin Vitamin B12 Supplement Vitamin D3 Supplement) Astaxanthin Blueberries Raspberries Cranberries Coconut