Available Delivery Options
Select your preferred method at checkout.
Pick up in-store within the hour
Pickup your order from our Chinatown location.
Local Home Delivery
Our eco-friendly Kitty-Tesla can deliver within 3 business days.
Local same day delivery via Swyft
We can deliver same day for orders received by 11am.
Out of town shipping
Shipped from our warehouse within 2 business days.
Nutrience Puppy Milk Replacer is carefully formulated to ensure optimal nutrition for young puppies still needing mother's milk, such as weaning, rejected or orphaned puppies.
In addition to starting your puppy off on the right foot in life, Nutrience Puppy Milk Replacer also provides a nutritious boost for convalescing, malnourished or nursing adult dogs.
Key Features :
- Growth: Optimally balanced proteins for healthy muscular, skeletal and cerebral development
- Immunity: Formulated with bovine colostrum and coconut oil to support the immune system.
- Digestion: Pre- and probiotics help your puppy maintain a healthy intestinal tract and more effectively absorb nutrients.
Feeding Recommendations :
- Using the scoop provided, mix 2 flat scoops of milk replacer with 4 scoops (60ml) of hot (60�C) water. Mix thoroughly for 30 seconds, or until well incorporated.
- Allow milk replacer to cool slightly, feeding at body temperature (30�C). Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours in a clean, sealable container.
- Use the following breed-size specific guide to feed according to puppy age, adjusting when necessary for puppy size and growth. Frequent feedings will prevent digestive upsets, and provide a sustained energy source for the puppy. Weighing the puppy regularly is a useful guide to ensure enough milk is being offered.
- At 2 weeks old, puppies may be taught to drink from a saucer. When the puppy is 35 days old, moist puppy food can be offered in small amounts, then increasing amounts close to weaning at 45 days old. Reconstituted puppy milk replacer may be mixed with moist puppy food if the puppy is slow to wean or requires supplemental nutrition.
- Fresh water should always be available to puppies
|Age (in days)||Feeding Frequency (times/day)||Amount per Feeding||Total Daily Amount|
|1-2||10||12 ml||120 ml|
|3-7||8||20 ml||160 ml|
|8-21||6||50 ml||300 ml|
|22-28||5||70 ml||350 ml|
|29-42||4||120 ml||480 ml|
Whey protein concentrate, pork fat, coconut oil, lactose, bovine colostrum, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, skim milk powder, mono- and di-glycerides, DL-methionine, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, taurine, ?-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides, Bacillus Lichenformis, Bacillus Subtilis, natural vanilla flavor, vitamin A supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothentate, ascorbic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulphite, niacin, biotin, salt, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, copper sulfate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, zinc oxide, cobalt sulphate, natural mixed tocopherols.
Guaranteed Analysis :
|Crude Protein min.||32.0%|
|Crude Fat min.||36.0%|
|Crude Fiber max.||0.15%|
|Taurine min.||500 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (calculated) :
460 kcal/100g ME