A rustic mix of Ocean Wise ® approved and sustainably sourced herring & mackerel, with superfoods like coconut oil and pumpkin. Perfect as a delicious topper or mixer.
PREMIUM FARM-TO-BOWL INGREDIENTS
• Made with humanely raised premium meats and bone broths, always free from antibiotics and growth hormones
• All ingredients are human grade and produced in a human grade facility
• 100% Certified Humane meats and Ocean Wise wild-caught fish
• Nutrient-rich veggies such as pumpkin, spinach and green beans
• Packed with superfood ingredients such as coconut oil, turmeric and dandelion greens
• Human grade vitamin and mineral pack
• Full transparency. Trace every ingredient back to the source
• Single protein diet options
• No tapioca starches or carrageenan
• Free from all grains, potatoes and fillers
• Clean meats, free from antibiotics and growth hormones
EASY FEEDING AS TOPPER OR COMPLETE MEAL
• Highly palatable & nutritious meal or topper option
• Multiple flavors & rotational with any Open Farm wet or dry food
• Easy-serve & resealable tetra pak container
• Environmentally friendly packaging,
recyclable and BPA-free
HOW IT’S MADE
All 100% human grade ingredients USDA inspected meats, bone broth, non-GMO
veggies and other minerals and vitamins
Ingredients are kettle cooked together in small batches in a human-grade USA kitchen
FILLING & SEALING
Stews & Blends are then pumped into the TetraPaks
COOKING & PRESSURE
TetraPaks are sealed and go
through a hot water pressure cooker to remove any pathogens (salmonella, E.coli) and then cooled prior to packaging
Sustainably sourced herring, water sufficient for processing, sustainably sourced mackerel, pumpkin, carrots, green beans, spinach , red lentils, agar agar, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), sunflower oil, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried kelp , turmeric, cinnamon
Vitamin a supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin b12 supplement
Zinc amino acid chelate , iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate , manganese amino acid chelate, selenium yeast
Open Farm Herring & Mackerel Rustic Stew is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Crude Protein(min) 8%
Crude Fat(min) 3.5%
Crude Fiber(max) 2%
DAILY RATION & FEEDING GUIDE
CALORIE CONTENT: 750 KCAL/KG OR 265 KCAL/354 G CARTON
SERVE AS A DELICIOUS MIXER OR TOPPER WITH YOUR DOG’S FAVORITE OPEN FARM® DRY FOOD.
Reduce dry food by 2/3 cup for every 1 pack.
Adjust feed according to your dog's age, energy and activity level.
Always ensure access to fresh water. Refrigerate after use.