We super stoked to be selling Healthy Shores Cat Food. They have so many great unique sell propositions we hope you agree.
- Wild-Caught off the B.C. Shores
- Locally canned on Vancouver Island
- All fish is certified Ocean Wise
- Traceable back to the fisherman
- Made in a human-grade facility
- Experts in seafood since 1961(St Jeans Cannery & Smokehouse)
- Majority Ownership a group of five West Coast Nations
Their complete balanced meals use a Special recipe created for us by a leading Pet Nutritionist. The recipes are ground with Fresh Seafood depending on flavour, Navy beans that have been soaked overnight to reduce gas causing effects and the rest is added as a powdered premix. This way, we can make this AAFCO compliant without having a can of vegetables or having to add more artificial vitamins and minerals. This means that the Pea inclusion is less than 4g in a 397g can and less than 1 g in a 100g can. Navy Bean inclusion for a 397g can is .5 g in a 100g can and less than 2 g in a 397 g can.
Wild salmon, Wild salmon broth, Green peas, Navy beans, Lentils, flaxseed, Sun cured alfalfa, Taurine, Vitamins and minerals, Agar gum, Potassium chloride, Herb mix, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Yucca schidigera extract.
Crude protein: min. 11.0%
Crude Fat: min. 7.5%
Crude Fibre: max. 1.0%
Moisture: max 76%
Phosphorus: max. 0.3%