This product is on special order
Will be available in 3-5 business days from order date.
For cats who “shouldn’t eat this and can’t eat that”. Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all cats will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
This recipe also features:
- MSC certified wild Alaskan pollock
- Cranberries with antioxidants to support immune system function & support urinary tract health
- Pumpkin to add fibre and support good digestion
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
- Grain & gluten free recipe
Available in 6.4oz (182g)
De-boned Alaskan pollock, salmon broth, tapioca, canola oil, cod liver, pumpkin, cranberries, flaxseed, tricalcium phosphate, cassia gum, guar gum, potassium chloride, sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), taurine, salt, magnesium sulphate.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
Adult: Feed approx. 1 1/4 cartons per 6-8lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)||9%|
|Crude fat (min)||3.5%|
|Crude fibre (max)||1%|
ME (calculated) = 911 kcal/kg or 166 kcal/182 g carton
GO! SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain Free Pollock Pâté is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.