Available Delivery Options
Select your preferred method at checkout.
Pick up in-store within the hour
Pickup your order from our Chinatown location.
Local Home Delivery
Our eco-friendly Kitty-Tesla can deliver within 3 business days.
Local same day delivery via Swyft
We can deliver same day for orders received by 11am.
Out of town shipping
Shipped from our warehouse within 2 business days.
Basic Instincts™ Cat is raw cat food designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of cats.
Give your feline friend the best of both worlds with Basic Instincts™ Cat Turkey formula. Ethically sourced and locally made with no grains, this raw cat food is designed to meet your cat's specific nutritional needs. Slightly lower in fat ratios than chicken, the human-grade turkey used in this formula is sourced from farmers who prioritize animal welfare and are committed to raising meat ethically. With no added hormones or artificial stimulants, this formula is a healthy and delicious option for your cat.
- Locally Sourced: Every cat deserves the best. Basic Instincts Cat is made from locally sourced ingredients. Our farmers have been servicing our raw cat food for over 20 years!
- Ethically Raised Meats: All our meats are sourced from farmers with a conscience, who pride themselves on raising ethics of the meat industry.
- No Grains: Basic Instincts raw cat food has been formulated to match the natural biological diet cats would be eating in the wild.
- Basic Instincts™ Cat Turkey formula is a favourite for many cats. A great white meat source with slightly lower fat ratios than chicken.
- The turkey used in this formula has been raised with the help of antibiotics as part of a flock management health regime.
- It has not been exposed to any growth hormones.
Non medicated whole turkey with bone, turkey legs, turkey carcass, turkey heart, turkey liver, dried egg yolk, psyllium husk powder, agar, gelatin, filtered water, wild salmon oil.
Nutrition per 100 g serving:
Note: These guidelines could vary depending the breed and activity level of your cat.
100g – 200g per day
Portions can be divided into two portion feedings or given as one.
175g – 250g per day
Portions for kittens can be given 2-3 times per day