Out of stock till January click on the button on the right to get notified when they are back in stock.
A great friend with much fun and brings snacks over.
You need to go out. Sometimes your dog can't go with you. And your dog doesn't like to be alone. If you're out for too long, your dog might develop separation anxiety. Don't worry! Our dog treats dispensing capsule toy can prevent and relieve that anxiety.Your dog loves to play and eat. You can put treats in the capsule toy, so your dog has both at the same time. And with the small plugs included, you can control the number of snacks dispensed. Simply by selecting to be allocated on one side, both sides, or none at all.
Durability is important. With premium ABS plastic, you can be sure our dog treats dispensing capsule toy can accompany your dog for a long time.
1. When using our dog treats dispensing capsule for the first time, you can place a treat close to the allocating hole to attract your dog to play with the capsule toy.
2. When you find your dog biting the toy, stop it in time. And guide it to use its head and paws to move the toy.
3. Try letting your dog play with the capsule toy before you go out the door. And take it back when you return home. This way, it helps your dog to learn and look forward to playing with our capsule toy the next time you go out.
1. This product is not a chew toy. Please train your dog to use it correctly.
2. Don't place it at a high spot to prevent damage from falling.
3. This product is washable. To ensure your pet's safety, when washing with a detergent, you must make sure it's rinsed clean. And when you're sure there is no residue, wipe it dry or air dry before using.
4. This product is not suitable for dishwashers, microwave ovens, etc.
Our dog treats dispensing toy - capsule style is suitable for cats and dogs.
Size: 84 x 84 x 132 mm
Weight: 265 g
Material: ABS plastic, weighted iron block